Thursday, June 5, 2008

Come One Come All !! "Violet The Amazing"






So it HAPPENED yet again Violet has managed to find my make up bag and untie my double knot and get into my make up. How in the He## does she do this? It's a mystery, and she should be studied. Silly me I thought she was taking a nap, it's not my fault! shes so quiet like a mouse.....or rat........she's a snitching,mouserat and apparently a genius too. As I felt myself get more and more angry I remembered what a good friend of mine did when she was mad at her kid one day. I grabbed my camera and surprisingly it made me feel better, it kept me from yelling and that's always a plus.

So here is a fun video and I hope this helps anyone who gets mad at their children and want to scream, just remember to grab your camera. I love you Violet!!!!

8 comments:

Tara said...

Your daughter is so cute! How cute is that she can wink ;)

Leslie Pond said...

What a little cutie! I think that she looks an aweful lot like her mommy. BTW, Emily gets into my make-up and she does such a good job with the mascara that I can't tell that she even has it on until she rubs her eyes and she starts to get dark under her eyes. This comes after MUCH practice though. :)

Ice Cream said...

It is freaky how much she looks like you. And shouldn't you be proud that she is following in your footsteps? (ya hussy!)

Laura's Linoleum said...

Oh my gosh.... I am so going to eat her up when y'all move here. She is so darling.

Katy said...

AHHHHHHHH!!!! She's so so freaking cute!! The wink- it's too too too adorable!!! I'm so glad you went for the camera- but I totally and 100% know the feeling of wanting to go Ballistic when she gets into your makeup..
funny... she puts her makeup on just like I do!

Hazel said...

I have seen worse make-up jobs on adults. You should reward that sort of behavior. She is so cute. I am going to try ti teach all of my kids to wink IMMEDIATELY!

Tony and Sarah Hendricks said...

She is of course adorable!!! Did you guys get into your new house???

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOSH--no one could ever get mad at a face that cute! :)