Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back online

We finally got Internet and now I can blog again. So many things have happened since we got the house, where do I start? Well, we are expecting our 3rd baby about Marchish not sure on the due date yet. I will be really exited once I can kick this morning, noon ,and night and sometimes in the middle of the night sickness. It makes it really hard to get any house work done. I also got into a car accident like 3 weeks ago other than some soreness a couple bruises we are great, the car is another story. We have just been enjoying the house and definitely the backyard for sure. My camera is in the car so it will be about a week or so before I can update with pictures.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey, good to hear from you again! How exciting to be expecting #3! We are having another baby girl in January. Pretty exciting! Hope you feel better soon.

Amanda said...

Sorry about your car accident, I hope you're healing well. Congratulations on baby #3, that is very exciting!

Rachel and Chad's Tribe said...

Welcome back my bloggish sister!!! Chin up! Life can't always be a bed of roses.

Kristen said...

I was wondering what happened to you! I kept checking to see if their were more pics of your fabulous house. Congrats on the new baby! Good timing in that case on a bigger place to live. Sorry to hear about the crash. Glad you are okay!

J B said...

My question is, when are you coming to hang out with me? I thought it was supposed to be like last month!