Friday, October 2, 2009

Tray's first day of school

Trays First Day of school, Okay okay so I admit it I got up that morning and I became the most proud, obsessive,blubbering Mom EVER. We woke up early to get there and take pictures and this seriously was only 1/2 of them. Tommy was sad he missed his first day so I pretty much documented every second . I am one of those Mothers, sad to say. I am so exited for him to learn so much and become the most amazing kid like I know he is. His Teacher is beyond amazing her name is Miss. Smith she is the best!!


Smile in front of the purple one too.


Sibling love






She looks up to her big brother






Ready to go to school!!!!
I
In front of the school!!







Look at me I'm here:)


THUMBS UP.....WAY UP!!




















Lexi and Tray


Walking in to the Kindergarden area. They have their own playground and place to hang out and line up and play.
Just hangin' around
giving Violet a hug good bye.
swinging and was told later that the kids are not supposed to be on the playground while there is no staff out there.....ooops....my bad.

swingin'
I can do it by myself.

sweet baby

Smily lady


TRYING TO TALK TO ME

There have been many captions for this picure that have been suggested.
I think her face tells it all she was so sad that Tray got to go and she didnt





Just waiting for the other kids to show


Here they are and he was so scared and exited !!

standing in line

Mom stop taking my picture

My fun boy

Lets go in!! Miss. Smith is in the front of the line.

here we go

the little girl in the blue is Tekina (laura's little girl) they got into the same class!!

Tekina again

this is the part where I am crying:(

After school (soooo fun) happy kids


Tekina, Violet and Tray

After school Laura took us out to a first day of school lunch at applebees mmmm...
THANKYOU LAURA:)

1 comment:

The Emericks said...

So cute! Congrats to Tray! You are the best mom! He'll have these memories for the rest of his life. The best first day of school! Way to get him off on the right start!