Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Easter goodness

Easter Egg Hunting at the SPENCER HOUSEHOLD "Beware it can get dangerous" My little cuties

Looking...looking...hunting......

I found one

Oh my gosh!!!!! Easter was so much freakin' fun this year. Not only was it the ONLY day that whole week where there was sunshine but almost all my brothers and sisters showed up with their kids. So there was like 16 kids there or something. We had a humongous Easter egg hunt in my parents back yard. While Tray enjoyed the dinosaur shaped eggs.......Violet was so busy picking up the jelly beans that fell out of the eggs which only left her with a couple of actual eggs, they all got snatched up before she could get them it was so sad. She got some donations though and she was fine.








Mr. Tray's Dinosaur Egg




Some of the easter egg hunters
Violet and her favorite candy neclace
No you may not have some
"Man Hiding Egg's is hard Work"




My little Princess coming back with eggs






8 comments:

Katy said...

Oh that looks like it was so much fun!!!! Lucky you to have so many siblings around with kids to have huge parties like this!!! I love the picture of your little girl walking with her easter basket... how adorable!

Kelly said...

I LOVE that you just now posted pictures from Easter because I still haven't posted mine yet either! Looks like fun!! your little girl's dress is super cute. =)

Jessica said...

How fun! Victoria your kids are so dang cute! I love getting together with my siblings or Dustin's siblings and watching Ella interact with her cousins. It reminds me of being little again.

Olinselot said...

hey those pics are adorable. what a fun time! You need to let me know when you can make it up here and I'll plan a get together with some old friends. Josie, Shariane, Jessica Wheeler, Talia, and so many more. You are the one that has to travel, so just let me know. We would love to do it this summer sometime, maybe July?

Lauryl said...

Victoria! It's your long lost friend Lauryl. I just got home from a mission and Kara convinced me to set up a blog. I'm glad a found you! Your family is beautiful.

Laura's Linoleum said...

Cute pics! I need to start posting more of them.

Ice Cream said...

Awww, I loved seeing all the kids again. Lovin' Tyriek's cowboy look. Now I miss everyone!

SassyMom said...

oh my gosh! I bet that waS a fun day. Although I was there I didin't participate because I was drugged up because of a horrible back ache! I'm just glad you didn't have any pictures of me sprawled out on the couch drooling. Did you have any other pics of Scarlett from that day? If so send em to me!
Becka