Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Fun Announcement

Tommy and I and the kids took a Quick weekend down to Idaho last weekend, and when I say quick I mean we left at 9pm on Friday night got there at 7:30 am the next morning and we left to come home at noon on Sunday.

I do hair every eight weeks in the salon my Daddy made me and my mom, and some "THINGS" are going down that prevented me from taking a bigger weekend and that "THING" made it so Tommy and I couldn't be apart.

get your heads out of the gutter!!!!!

So here is the fun announcement, I have been waiting 5 year to make this announcement, and as I sit here and actually type it I have tears filling my eyes. For many of you buying a house may not be difficult but if any of you have a clue what the price of homes cost out here, you would know how GRATEFUL to the Lord I am for this amazing blessing in my life. This is something I thought would never happen. Yes, you guessed it we are in the process of buying a home and its more beautiful than I had ever expected. We have NOT closed yet so anything can happen but things are going smoothly and fast.

Tommy and I have been living in a 800sq. ft. apartment for 5 years and are ready to be home owners now! Now, I do have pictures of the home but I will share them as soon as we close escrow. It will give you something to look forward to.

I want to thank my wonderful husband for working so hard to give such a beautiful gift to our family. He is such an amazing man.

8 comments:

Katy said...

Oh Victoria, that's wonderful!!!! I'm so excited for you guys... it seems like we'll be renters forever and anyone who gets out-they're heroes to us!! Good luck with everything.. I hope everything goes SMOOTHLY!!! Congrats!

Jessica said...

Congrats! That is so awesome! I cannot wait to see your pictures when you post them. We have enjoyed our 2 weeks in our new home. We've been living in about 850 sq ft or less all our married life as well so it's great to finally have space. Especially with all the good toys and stuff that come along with the kids.

Erick and Megan said...

Victoria! I'm so glad you found me! I didn't know you were a married momma! Congrats on the house, that is great! Where is Sunnyvale? We live in Granite Bay which is right outside Sacramento.
love, Megan

Laura's Linoleum said...

Nah Nah Nah Nah Billy Goat! My sister is moving only a couple miles away from me!!!! I"M SO FRIGGIN EXCITED!

Kristen said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting! We live in Ventura County in an apartment that is around 800 square feet too, and it seems small so I can't imagine having two kids in here too! Good luck with the rest of the house buying process!

Ice Cream said...

Yowsers, Vic, That is awesome!!! Now I'm jealous.

Ashleigh said...

Exciting News! It's so fun to keep up with your family via blog! I can't wait to see the photos of your home. I know how California Real Estate can be brutal, what an accomplishment! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am SO excited for you! That is awesome news!