Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Splish! Splash!

We went swimming today with our play group (sorry but there are no pictures). I was literally holding both of my kids thinking this is fun I am just a big floatation device for Violet and Tray to claw on to....Seriously.....CLAW on to. So we are in the pool early before anyone, and people start trickling in, each mother has two kids and on their older child is a life jacket. At this point I am feeling pretty stupid "Why didn't I think of that" Instead I am the children's Booey (or how ever you spell it). If I would have only planned ahead of time I might have been able to have some fun. I know the kiddies had a blast! that's what I get for being unprepared.

3 comments:

Katy said...

Welcome Back, Vic!!! Hilarious, I can just see your kids using and abusing you in the pool... all in the name of good old fashion summer fun! Whew, motherhood is such a thankless job!!! You're doing great!

Kelly said...

You are so funny!! A mom as a flotation device..... yep I can totally imagine EXACTLY what you are talking about! You are Hilarious!

Ice Cream said...

This is why I say NO almost everytime the kids ask to go swimming. I really need to get them into swimming lessons.